If there’s one cool accessory you need this summer, it’s a clear bag. PVC has made a major comeback this season from shoes to your beach bag. I love this little Ouai mini bag to carry some of my summer necessities to the beach or to use for a night out. I picked out some of my favorite clear bags you’ll want to wear all summer. Shop them below!
Shop the bag-
I always look forward to the Who What Wear Collection for Target shoe release every season. They always have the on trend shoes at affordable prices. One of my favorites were these black mule toe ring sandals. They are perfect for date nights or brunch with your girls. Wear them with jeans or a dress. Shop all my favorite shoes from the summer collection below!
Get the look-
Summer is just around the corner, so it’s time to get your swimsuits out. There are so many great trends this season from rainbow stripes to belted one pieces to off the shoulder. I picked out some of the best suits from some of my favorite swimwear brands. Shop my picks below!
1. Dermalogica daily exfoliant– I was looking for a good exfoliant that wasn’t too harsh. I like this one because you can use it everyday. It really tightens my pores and smooths the skin. I use this exfoliant every night.
2. Sunday Riley ceramic slip cleanser– This one is also a good daily cleanser. I use this one every morning. Still testing it out, but I’ve noticed minimized pores.
3. Sunday Riley U.F.O. clarifying oil– I absolutely love this oil. The first time I tried it I noticed results of smoother skin (less pumps on my cheeks) the next morning. It does tend to dry out the skin, so I’ve been using it a little less. I wouldn’t put too much of it on especially during winter time, make sure to also moisturize.
4. Sunday Riley martian mattifying toner– I use this toner after I cleanse. Toner is really important to remove extra dirt off the skin and to tighten pores. This toner does a good job of mattifying and tightening.
5. Glamglow mud mask- I love this mask because it also works as a spot treatment. I use it at night on acne spots and notice it minimizing those bumps in the morning. I also use a mask about three times a week.
6. Sunday Riley sulfur acne treatment mask- This is another good mask for acne and pores. I alternate with this one and the Glamglow mud mask. It helps clear impurities.
7. Murad age spot and pigment lightening serum- I easily get acne scars and this serum helps diminish and brighten those areas. I use this at night and have noticed those spots getting progressively lighter over time.
8. Ouai smooth spray- My hair has been incredibly dry lately during the winter. I spray this smooth spray on my hair when it is damp while I blow dry.
9. Murad brightening kit- I love when Ulta or Sephora have kits to test out products. This Murad kit is a good lightening kit for age spots and acne marks. Besides the lightning serum, I like to use the night cream and daily moisturize because it has SPF 30.
Now that fashion month is coming to an end. There have been some major shoe trends from the runways to street fashion. Three of the biggest shoe trends of 2018 go to cowboy boots, chunky sneakers, and white boots/mules. I’ve picked out some of my favorites from each trend to shop below!
Shop the trends-
One of the must have trends for fall is plaid. Groundbreaking… I know. I love wearing the blazer with wide leg pants for a menswear inspired look or dressing it up by wearing it as a dress. Shop more of my favorite plaid pieces below!