1. Dermalogica daily exfoliant– I was looking for a good exfoliant that wasn’t too harsh. I like this one because you can use it everyday. It really tightens my pores and smooths the skin. I use this exfoliant every night.
2. Sunday Riley ceramic slip cleanser– This one is also a good daily cleanser. I use this one every morning. Still testing it out, but I’ve noticed minimized pores.
3. Sunday Riley U.F.O. clarifying oil– I absolutely love this oil. The first time I tried it I noticed results of smoother skin (less pumps on my cheeks) the next morning. It does tend to dry out the skin, so I’ve been using it a little less. I wouldn’t put too much of it on especially during winter time, make sure to also moisturize.
4. Sunday Riley martian mattifying toner– I use this toner after I cleanse. Toner is really important to remove extra dirt off the skin and to tighten pores. This toner does a good job of mattifying and tightening.
5. Glamglow mud mask- I love this mask because it also works as a spot treatment. I use it at night on acne spots and notice it minimizing those bumps in the morning. I also use a mask about three times a week.
6. Sunday Riley sulfur acne treatment mask- This is another good mask for acne and pores. I alternate with this one and the Glamglow mud mask. It helps clear impurities.
7. Murad age spot and pigment lightening serum- I easily get acne scars and this serum helps diminish and brighten those areas. I use this at night and have noticed those spots getting progressively lighter over time.
8. Ouai smooth spray- My hair has been incredibly dry lately during the winter. I spray this smooth spray on my hair when it is damp while I blow dry.
9. Murad brightening kit- I love when Ulta or Sephora have kits to test out products. This Murad kit is a good lightening kit for age spots and acne marks. Besides the lightning serum, I like to use the night cream and daily moisturize because it has SPF 30.
Now that fashion month is coming to an end. There have been some major shoe trends from the runways to street fashion. Three of the biggest shoe trends of 2018 go to cowboy boots, chunky sneakers, and white boots/mules. I’ve picked out some of my favorites from each trend to shop below!
Shop the trends-
One of the must have trends for fall is plaid. Groundbreaking… I know. I love wearing the blazer with wide leg pants for a menswear inspired look or dressing it up by wearing it as a dress. Shop more of my favorite plaid pieces below!
Track pants: wear with a graphic logo tee, sweatshirt, turtleneck, button down shirt, denim jacket, or bomber.
Corset belt: wear over a hoodie, tee shirt, slip dress, or button down shirt.
Hoodie: wear an oversized or cropped hoodie with a mini skirt, track pants, or denim.
White boots: wear with cropped raw hem denim or leather pants.
Pajamas: wear with heels or patent leather boots.
Ruffles: wear with leather pants, cropped denim, or leather skirt.
Get the look:
Images via: Pinterest
Emily Ratajkowski in Reem Acra
Award season has arrived! There were so many amazing nominees this year (La La Land & Stranger Things) to name a couple. Most importantly, the red carpet fashion was surprisingly stunning this year. The bar is set pretty high for the Oscars next month. I made a list of all my favorites from the night, but I’d say it was a tie between Emily Ratajkowski in Reem Acra & Nicole Kidman in a stunning Alexander McQueen gown. Check out the best red carpet looks below!
Nicole Kidman in Alexander McQueen
Sienna Miller in Michael Kors
Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton
Emma Stone in Valentino
Tracee Ellis Ross in Zuhair Murad
Jessica Biel in Elie Saab
Reese Witherspoon in Versace
Hailee Steinfeld in Vera Wang
Drew Barrymore in Monique Lhuillier
Sophie Turner in Louis Vuitton
Images via: E! Online