1. First, I start with Fresh Soy Cleanser to clean my face.
2. Second, I use Fresh Umbrian Clay Exfoliant about once or twice a week to get rid of dead skin and minimize my pores.
3. Third, I use Clinique makeup remover around my eyes to really get my eye makeup off.
4. Fourth, I use Glossier Solution Exfoliant. I use it as a toner to get the rest of the dirt off my skin. I just started using this product and think it’s already starting to help with my acne, decrease redness, and minimize pores.
5. Fifth, I use Biossance Vitamin C Rose Oil to help even out my skin tone. I like using an oil for night time instead of a moisturizer.
6. Sixth, I use Glamglow Supermud to put on acne spots. It really helps minimize my acne and I also use it for a mask 2-3 times a week.
7. Seventh, I use Murad Lightening Serum to help fade my acne dark spots.
8. Eighth, I use Glossier Face Mist to hydrate my skin.
9. Lastly, I use Glossier Balm Dotcom on my lips before bed.
Is it really a surprise that the must have trend for fall is animal print? Not really, but it has been seen more than ever this year- even during the summer. We all drooled over the insta famous Realisationpar leopard print skirt that influencers and editors wore. My ultimate must haves are a pair of snakeskin pants and this top both from Zara. PS. Zara has the best snakeskin pieces right now. Shop the trend below!
Shop the trend:
1. Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
2. Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector
3. Caudalie Vinoperfect
4. Kiehl’s Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Masque
5. Glossier Face Mist
6. Lavanila- The Healthy Deodorant
7. Fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Face Exfoliant
8. OUAI Smooth Shampoo
9. Sunday Riley CEO Rapid Flash Brightening Serum
I’m loving how ‘work out’ attire can be worn as an everyday look now and can be dressed up. I found these cute and affordable white shorts from Naked Wardrobe. Style them with an oversized tee and sneakers or blouse and heels. Shop my similar look below!
Get the look-
If there’s one cool accessory you need this summer, it’s a clear bag. PVC has made a major comeback this season from shoes to your beach bag. I love this little Ouai mini bag to carry some of my summer necessities to the beach or to use for a night out. I picked out some of my favorite clear bags you’ll want to wear all summer. Shop them below!
Shop the bag-
I always look forward to the Who What Wear Collection for Target shoe release every season. They always have the on trend shoes at affordable prices. One of my favorites were these black mule toe ring sandals. They are perfect for date nights or brunch with your girls. Wear them with jeans or a dress. Shop all my favorite shoes from the summer collection below!
Get the look-
Summer is just around the corner, so it’s time to get your swimsuits out. There are so many great trends this season from rainbow stripes to belted one pieces to off the shoulder. I picked out some of the best suits from some of my favorite swimwear brands. Shop my picks below!
1. Dermalogica daily exfoliant– I was looking for a good exfoliant that wasn’t too harsh. I like this one because you can use it everyday. It really tightens my pores and smooths the skin. I use this exfoliant every night.
2. Sunday Riley ceramic slip cleanser– This one is also a good daily cleanser. I use this one every morning. Still testing it out, but I’ve noticed minimized pores.
3. Sunday Riley U.F.O. clarifying oil– I absolutely love this oil. The first time I tried it I noticed results of smoother skin (less pumps on my cheeks) the next morning. It does tend to dry out the skin, so I’ve been using it a little less. I wouldn’t put too much of it on especially during winter time, make sure to also moisturize.
4. Sunday Riley martian mattifying toner– I use this toner after I cleanse. Toner is really important to remove extra dirt off the skin and to tighten pores. This toner does a good job of mattifying and tightening.
5. Glamglow mud mask- I love this mask because it also works as a spot treatment. I use it at night on acne spots and notice it minimizing those bumps in the morning. I also use a mask about three times a week.
6. Sunday Riley sulfur acne treatment mask- This is another good mask for acne and pores. I alternate with this one and the Glamglow mud mask. It helps clear impurities.
7. Murad age spot and pigment lightening serum- I easily get acne scars and this serum helps diminish and brighten those areas. I use this at night and have noticed those spots getting progressively lighter over time.
8. Ouai smooth spray- My hair has been incredibly dry lately during the winter. I spray this smooth spray on my hair when it is damp while I blow dry.
9. Murad brightening kit- I love when Ulta or Sephora have kits to test out products. This Murad kit is a good lightening kit for age spots and acne marks. Besides the lightning serum, I like to use the night cream and daily moisturize because it has SPF 30.