1. First, I start with Fresh Soy Cleanser to clean my face.
2. Second, I use Fresh Umbrian Clay Exfoliant about once or twice a week to get rid of dead skin and minimize my pores.
3. Third, I use Clinique makeup remover around my eyes to really get my eye makeup off.
4. Fourth, I use Glossier Solution Exfoliant. I use it as a toner to get the rest of the dirt off my skin. I just started using this product and think it’s already starting to help with my acne, decrease redness, and minimize pores.
5. Fifth, I use Biossance Vitamin C Rose Oil to help even out my skin tone. I like using an oil for night time instead of a moisturizer.
6. Sixth, I use Glamglow Supermud to put on acne spots. It really helps minimize my acne and I also use it for a mask 2-3 times a week.
7. Seventh, I use Murad Lightening Serum to help fade my acne dark spots.
8. Eighth, I use Glossier Face Mist to hydrate my skin.
9. Lastly, I use Glossier Balm Dotcom on my lips before bed.
1. Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
2. Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector
3. Caudalie Vinoperfect
4. Kiehl’s Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Masque
5. Glossier Face Mist
6. Lavanila- The Healthy Deodorant
7. Fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Face Exfoliant
8. OUAI Smooth Shampoo
9. Sunday Riley CEO Rapid Flash Brightening Serum