1. First, I start with Fresh Soy Cleanser to clean my face.
2. Second, I use Fresh Umbrian Clay Exfoliant about once or twice a week to get rid of dead skin and minimize my pores.
3. Third, I use Clinique makeup remover around my eyes to really get my eye makeup off.
4. Fourth, I use Glossier Solution Exfoliant. I use it as a toner to get the rest of the dirt off my skin. I just started using this product and think it’s already starting to help with my acne, decrease redness, and minimize pores.
5. Fifth, I use Biossance Vitamin C Rose Oil to help even out my skin tone. I like using an oil for night time instead of a moisturizer.
6. Sixth, I use Glamglow Supermud to put on acne spots. It really helps minimize my acne and I also use it for a mask 2-3 times a week.
7. Seventh, I use Murad Lightening Serum to help fade my acne dark spots.
8. Eighth, I use Glossier Face Mist to hydrate my skin.
9. Lastly, I use Glossier Balm Dotcom on my lips before bed.
1. Dermalogica daily exfoliant– I was looking for a good exfoliant that wasn’t too harsh. I like this one because you can use it everyday. It really tightens my pores and smooths the skin. I use this exfoliant every night.
2. Sunday Riley ceramic slip cleanser– This one is also a good daily cleanser. I use this one every morning. Still testing it out, but I’ve noticed minimized pores.
3. Sunday Riley U.F.O. clarifying oil– I absolutely love this oil. The first time I tried it I noticed results of smoother skin (less pumps on my cheeks) the next morning. It does tend to dry out the skin, so I’ve been using it a little less. I wouldn’t put too much of it on especially during winter time, make sure to also moisturize.
4. Sunday Riley martian mattifying toner– I use this toner after I cleanse. Toner is really important to remove extra dirt off the skin and to tighten pores. This toner does a good job of mattifying and tightening.
5. Glamglow mud mask- I love this mask because it also works as a spot treatment. I use it at night on acne spots and notice it minimizing those bumps in the morning. I also use a mask about three times a week.
6. Sunday Riley sulfur acne treatment mask- This is another good mask for acne and pores. I alternate with this one and the Glamglow mud mask. It helps clear impurities.
7. Murad age spot and pigment lightening serum- I easily get acne scars and this serum helps diminish and brighten those areas. I use this at night and have noticed those spots getting progressively lighter over time.
8. Ouai smooth spray- My hair has been incredibly dry lately during the winter. I spray this smooth spray on my hair when it is damp while I blow dry.
9. Murad brightening kit- I love when Ulta or Sephora have kits to test out products. This Murad kit is a good lightening kit for age spots and acne marks. Besides the lightning serum, I like to use the night cream and daily moisturize because it has SPF 30.